Brickell Brokers is a fraud and scam company. Their agent Diana Shay is also the same scam material. Diana Shay Realtor Scam.
They show me apartment for investment when I visiting Miami from Hong Kong. Diana Shay show me bogus apartment and more bogus apartment, then show me okay looking one bedroom apartment with funny smell and said "It is 550,000 dollars and this one is priced to sell. There is no negotiation on this one, you must trust me. You should buy this one, you will make a lot of money. You are very difficult to work with you know and any other agent would have dropped you."
I was very angry, but was tired, so I said to her okay, I will buy. Just let me make some calculation. She then change her game and say "Let me make phone call to see if the apartment is still available because you have wasted a lot of time and this one is very well priced and will sell.
She then talk in some foreign language on the phone to someone. Then Diana Shay Scam says "The seller agent, he already receive offer, but he say to hold for you since you travel from Hong Kong. You are lucky."
Then she start to say to me "Oh, we should celebrate this purchase, let us have dinner and later we can go back your hotel and really shake things up." And she started shaking her breast.
I was shocked by this indecent behavior, she want me to pay 550,000 dollars for sex? Ridicule. Diana Shay Realtor Scam. Brickell Broker fraud.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miami Apartment Fraud
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Shory and sweet don't do business with them. Even though we rented the house sight unseen. We looked at the pictures online. When we actually got to the house we..."
- "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD... Their agents JUAN NICOLAS GUEVARA and his wife ILEANA UMPIERRE will team up to offer you their services then will ask you for a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."