5.0

I have been trying to find a luxury home for six months for my husband and three children. We were looking for something on a big lot in a community with a pool and we wanted to be as close to the water as possible. After calling Brickell Brokers, my husband decided that they were a good fit for us due to our busy home and work life.

Our realtor gave us a fair amount of options. Each property came with our major requirements, like having a pool and community that would be safe for our young children. These homes were all gorgeously staged and some properties came with the option to purchase the home with furniture, just in case we wanted to opt for a complete change of pace.

After going to a few open houses, we placed a bid and our Realtor took care of the rest. He advised us on how low we could probably go to still please the seller. Once our offer was accepted, Brickell Brokers took the lead on all of the paperwork. They worked with our personal lawyer to finalize everything. It was one of the easiest moves I have ever made.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Brickell Brokers?

Comments

BRICKELL BROKERS BIG SCAMMERS AND CONE ARTISTS Brickell Brokers "THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD... Their agents JUAN NICOLAS GUEVARA and his wife ILEANA UMPIERRE will team up to offer you their services then will ask you for a..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more