5.0

I have been trying to find a luxury home for six months for my husband and three children. We were looking for something on a big lot in a community with a pool and we wanted to be as close to the water as possible. After calling Brickell Brokers, my husband decided that they were a good fit for us due to our busy home and work life.

Our realtor gave us a fair amount of options. Each property came with our major requirements, like having a pool and community that would be safe for our young children. These homes were all gorgeously staged and some properties came with the option to purchase the home with furniture, just in case we wanted to opt for a complete change of pace.

After going to a few open houses, we placed a bid and our Realtor took care of the rest. He advised us on how low we could probably go to still please the seller. Once our offer was accepted, Brickell Brokers took the lead on all of the paperwork. They worked with our personal lawyer to finalize everything. It was one of the easiest moves I have ever made.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Brickell Brokers?

Comments