5.0

Finding a good rental is not that easy.I looked around online but couldn’t find anything.

I was looking for a high-end condo in a good area and close to good schools. That seems like it would be easy but it wasn’t so I hired Brickell Brokers just to get it done and find something. I was so over it by the time I found them that I was pretty much out of patience with the process. But they brought a whole new perspective to the process and really knew what they were doing.

Within a few days, I had multiple good options and we were touring and doing walk-throughs. A process that only a week earlier I was sick of, I was actually enjoying. Ultimately, we found a good place and made a deal.

I could not have been happier with the whole experience.Thanks guys!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Brickell Brokers?

Comments

BRICKELL BROKERS BIG SCAMMERS AND CONE ARTISTS Brickell Brokers "THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD... Their agents JUAN NICOLAS GUEVARA and his wife ILEANA UMPIERRE will team up to offer you their services then will ask you for a..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Management Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more